It is with Great Excitement that we announce to you the return of the Fiscally Responsible Party (FRP), now named "The Biblical Stewards Party (BSP)" in this next round of Forum Elections 10.0
We have been endorsed by the Statesman Party, TIP, & Esther Mielke (check out the video on our youtube channel)
Biblical Stewards Party
- Presidential Candidate - Benton the Koala
- Vice-Presidential Candidate #1 - Caleb Jenkins
- Vice-Presidential Candidate #2 - Skip
- Vice-Presidential Candidate #3 - Heather Mushroom
- Party Director - Collin McConkey
- Skype Party Manager - Jael the Steward
- Journalist - Bridget Proffitt
- Secretary of State - Chelsea the Naptser
- Speaker of the House - Stephen Peterson
- Supreme Court Chief Justice - TBA
- Supreme Court Associate Justice #1 - Jenn
- Supreme Court Associate Justice #2 - Irish Maiden
- Supreme Court Associate Justice #3 - Dawsome
- Supreme Court Associate Justice #4 - TBA
- Supreme Court Associate Justice #5 - TBA
- Website Builder - Bridget Proffitt
Benton has a great track record of proven character, leadership, and stewardship in his studies. He will make a great candidate and we're proud to have him represent the Biblical Stewards Party in the Forum Elections 10.0.
We are a diverse group. We have variety in an oldie, newbies, both genders and an overflowing abundance of silliness, but yet seriousness. We are united, we've interacted together through the course of our time on here and are like siblings really. We want to bring this unity we know together to everybody. Diverse, but united.
We compose the general staff at Biblical Stewards Party, but believe me, we want even more people to join us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is what others are saying about our party:
Sofia Soul Pea - Awesome job y'all. :) May the best candidate win.
Elisabeth Lilla - Looks like a fairly solid party - several popular/established people and endorsements. I think the sig pic is really cool, and yall did a great job on it.
We have these following things:
OUR OWN YouTube Channel with new videos posted frequently!
However, it is the students of these forums alone who will decide for themselves a party who will receive that baton. Our party is that party. We not only have the goals that you desire but plans to execute and meet those goals. Our administration will be effective, for effectiveness does not rely on large numbers, fancy names, or slogans but rather on the will of those dedicated to those goals. We have that will.
Now the unavoidable question is what might be these goals and who is the Biblical Stewards Party?
Well, we are so glad you asked!
Below are our plans for Presidency:
- Promoting Biblical Stewardship on the forums
- We will start new threads periodically promoting Biblical Stewardship that will be maintained throughout our presidency.
- I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (Ephesians 4:1-3)
- Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, "For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered." No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:35-39)
- For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law; to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God,but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law; to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you. (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
- We also support Austin's Guide to Courteous Debating - A Guide on Simple Courteous Debating
- His 4 R's to consider (that we completely agree with) are:
- Building on what the Statesman Party Started.
- We will start new threads periodically promoting Biblical Apologetics that will be maintained throughout our presidency.
- People we would consider asking to write articles for the newsletter:
- Paul Washer
- Doug Phillips
- R.C. Sproul, Sr.
- R.C. Sproul, Jr.
- Kevin Swanson
- Geoffrey Botkin
- Ken Ham
- Chuck Bentley
- Dave Ramsey
- Jim Sammons
- Steve Dulin
- Others who have endorsed College Plus
- Some Themes for the Newsletter would be:
- Stewardship of our Time
- Stewardship of our Possessions
- Stewardship of our Talent
- Stewardship of our Health
- Stewardship of our Money
- Many other facets of Stewardship
If you have any questions at all, you can PM any of the Biblical Stewards Party members and we will do our best to answer all your questions as accurately and as quickly as we can.
Thank you to all our supporters and thank you to those who are considering supporting us.
Vote for the "BIBLICAL STEWARDS PARTY" in the Forums Election 10.0!!!!!